Subject: Estonia_Invitation WTTC Global Summit in Rome, Italy.
From: "government.affairs" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "Laura Laaster - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "press - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2025 17:09:05 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

I trust this message finds you well.

I am pleased to follow up on our formal invitation for Hon. Erkki Keldo to 
attend the 25th edition of the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) Global 
Summit, held in Rome, Italy, from 28 to 30 September 2025.

This year’s Summit will convene the most prominent voices from across the 
global Travel & Tourism sector, providing a unique platform for high-level 
dialogue, strategic collaboration, and global visibility. We would be 
honoured by your participation.

Highlights of the Summit include:

*	A World-Class Programme
WTTC’s Global Summit is the foremost gathering of public and private sector 
leaders from across our industry and beyond. Previous editions have welcomed 
esteemed speakers such as former UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon; U.S. 
Secretary of State John Kerry; former UK Prime Ministers Tony Blair, David 
Cameron, and Theresa May; Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama; and 
several sitting Heads of State and Tourism Ministers from across the globe.

*	Global Leaders’ Dialogue
A high-level moderated session uniting Ministers and CEOs for an open 
exchange on shared priorities, sectoral challenges, and opportunities to 
strengthen public-private collaboration.

*	Strategic Networking Opportunities
The Summit offers unparalleled engagement with Chairs, Presidents and Chief 
Executives of the world's leading private sector businesses across 
hospitality groups, tour operators, online platforms, cruise lines, aviation 
and more, which may serve as a valuable opportunity for future partnerships 
and investment. Should there be interest, we would be delighted to 
facilitate introductions with WTTC Members for the coordination of bilateral 
meetings. A full list of our Members is available [ 
<https://wttc.org/membership/our-members> here].

*	Global Media Exposure
The Summit attracts significant international media coverage, offering a 
strategic opportunity to spotlight national tourism leadership and 
investment potential on a global stage. Journalists from around the world 
will be present at the Summit, from a wide range of outlets including CNBC, 
Euronews, Forbes, Le Figaro, The Guardian, and Travel Weekly.

Please find attached the Summit at a Glance, which provides a preliminary 
overview of the programme. The full agenda is currently being finalised and 
will be shared in due course.

We sincerely hope to welcome your delegation in Rome and would be pleased to 
provide any further information you may require.

With kind regards,

Government Affairs Team

From: government.affairs
Sent: 12 June 2025 11:07
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Segreteria Ministro <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Estonia_Invitation WTTC Global Summit in Rome, Italy.

Hon. Erkki Keldo,

The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), in association with the Italian 
Ministry of Tourism, the Italian National Tourist Board (ENIT), and with the 
participation of the Municipality of Rome and the Lazio Region, is delighted 
to invite you to the 25th edition of the WTTC Global Summit in Rome, Italy.

From 28-30 September 2025, the Eternal City will host business leaders, 
government representatives and industry pioneers from across the Travel & 
Tourism sector at the Auditorium Parco della Musica, Rome to discuss the 
most pressing challenges and opportunities shaping the Travel & Tourism 
sector.

WTTC’s Global Summit is the most influential international Travel & Tourism 
event on the calendar. Previous WTTC Global Summits have welcomed high-level 
attendees and speakers, Tourism Ministers from around the world and senior 
representatives from the public and private sector.

Over three days, the Summit convenes Ministers, CEOs, and thought leaders to 
engage in strategic dialogue on the future of the sector. The programme 
includes high-level plenaries, closed-door sessions, and exclusive 
networking events. As the sector’s premier annual gathering, it offers a 
unique platform to advance national priorities and explore new opportunities 
for collaboration and growth.

With Rome as the backdrop, the 2025 Global Summit promises to be a 
spectacular event, with a spotlight on the latest developments in digital 
transformation, regenerative tourism, and investment strategies, alongside 
discussions on the growing importance of technology in driving the sector 
forward.

We sincerely hope you will be able to join us. Your active presence will be 
an invaluable addition to the conference, and we are eager to host you in 
Rome later this year. To confirm your participation, kindly complete the 
following registration link, https://cvent.me/vbYQdR

Should you require any further information or assistance, please do not 
hesitate to contact us at [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

Kind regards,

Gabriela Gamez Meixueiro